How to make a project proposal
We are totally open minded to publish the work of a single artist or a cooperative work by a group of artist.
In fact, we like to hear what you have to say and see what you want us to see. In order to do that, we offer a few guidelines:
- Cover letter about you.
- Complete contact information.
- 10-16 pages of sample spreads with illustrations.
- Excerpted text & introduction.
- Include addition text and information if it helps to understand.
- Postage paid return envelope/box in case you send tangible material.
In order to submit your artwork please keep in mind the following considerations:
- You can use any suitable tool to send us your work (Wetransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) but definitely not by mail.
- Send your files at 300 dpi.
- Don't send us pictures from facebook, instagram or another social media. They are not suitable for printing due to the resolution loss.
- Send the download link to firstname.lastname@example.org.