New Book: Gold Street Sketchbook 2016
We take a risk with an atypical kind of publication. To celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the Gold Street Tattoo studio, we launch a sketchbook made by its whole team. 7 authors share 120 pages to show us their best sketches.
All the crew members have contributed with a fine selection of their best pencils displaying a huge diversity of styles and creativity.
Although many of them share style, their manners differ a lot because each of them have a noticeable personality which is reflected in the result of their work
- Andresinkman (NewSchool y Realism)
- Ana Almagro (Kawai)
- Didac Gonzalez (Neotraditional)
- Eneko Etxebeste (Neotraditional y Realism)
- Kike Esteras (Neotraditional))
- Luca Cospito (Blackwork & Dotwork)
- Pablo Sinalma (Traditional)
We invite you to check individually each of them in order to see the final colored results of some pieces tattooed on their clients